Sunday, November 25, 2012

.thank you- deep from my heart.

was thanksgiving day and im a bit late here to talk about this.
appreciations are never too late, though.
im grateful, for people around me who love me so much, form the happy me.

T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U-
never seem to be enough for me to express how much i love and feel grateful to have them.

the GRIN
and YAY~!! christmas is getting much more nearer...my favourite season of the year!!
sharing you one or two of my handmade necklaces- perhaps they could somehow solve your gift-hunting problems? *big smillleeeee*

HONOURED
read this article, found it was way toooo interesting.
instead of being cruel hanging the animal heads on your wall, consider this option:-





how creative these people are!!

wanderlusting here~
hope you all had a warmth and satisfied thanksgiving with your loved ones and families~!!
lots of hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo
love ya'!!


No comments:

Post a Comment