Thursday, August 2, 2012

came true.

i love loccitane's birthday card- EVERY YEAR!!

*drums roll*
woohoo~happy birthday to myself!!
on this special day, i always wanted to thank my lovely mummy, kindest daddy, cutest grandparents, best brother & sister and the greatest man that love me forever!!
for everyday that i went through, they are the one who gave me strength, endless love and support.
because of their love to me, i never felt alone or afraid to venture further.
i am so proud of my family that i wish to have them again in my coming life.
having them is already my dream came true.
god bless my family and i love you all~!! xo

*note:
i always love my birthday card from l'occitane and i kept them every year.
i knew this is one of the generic card that they are using throughout that year. but the photo was too nice that you felt they are taking this specially for you.
thank you l'occitane's team for the heart-warming birthday card (the picture rocks~!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment