Sunday, May 13, 2012

if i were a boy.

im kinda sure i am the rebelious one- just like him
(the first thing that my mum would thank god for i am a girl- so that she can go shopping instead of visiting different police station often..*rolled eyes*)

maroon 5- adam levine

and nomad is my *name



via tomboy style
will dress to kill- in "effortless chic" way~


via streetfsn
 and yeeaaah these would be my toys

leica camera
nulla bike
BR 03-92

again...yaahhh...my mum wakes me up from daydreaming and again she thank god that i am a girl- to have me by her side everyday.
i am thankful to be a girl too, at least i am free to be androgyny and to cross the line as a girl- there are even much more fun~!!!
and when i have enough fun, i will just switched and wear dress/skirt and be a gooooood girl...*wink*

to my lovely sweetheart mummy
happy mother's day to my mama~!!
she has this *fun(?!) short skirt theory- when you are wearing a super short skirt, it's not a big deal for you to show your waist, just make sure your butt is covered (what about butt crack?!)

thank you for giving us your entire life and set us as your lifetime ultimate goal!!
we love you so much, mama.
i still want to be your daughter in my next life.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment